Boutique Key Holder
TSV “The Stylish Vault” - KING OF PRUSSIA MALL
Number of hires for this role
Compensation: (varies based on experience)
- Minimum of 2 years of sales management experience in retail, boutique environment, or service related industry, not including additional successful retail selling experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred; ( Fashion Merchandising)
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business.
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Passion for the Fashion Industry and must be stylish
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably;
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and annual mystery shop goals are met;
- Manage and support stock levels through direct communication with key business partners to maximize full price selling, maintaining a high sell through as well as alignment with new product launches;
- Train and communicate current collection knowledge to all associates to ensure the team is fully educated on brand pillars and season strategy by partnering with the appropriate internal partners for product support;
- Communicates company set KPI's and identifies strategies to ensure performance standards are met;
- Develop and implement business action plans in collaboration with the owner to enhance sales for each product category and client tier segment;
- Lead the team to consistently establish relationships and propose local events through continuous; networking and support product launches that promote high client attendance and strong sales results
- Proactively follow current fashion trends, industry news, technology and analyze key competitors in the market.
Performance and Talent Management
- Conduct in them moment and monthly coaching/counseling sessions with associates to review performance and provide constructive, timely feedback. Oversee annual review process for all store employees and set annual employee goals;
- Identify and create action plans and build development plans for all employees;
- Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team. Build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new hires;
- Manage the allocation of staff resources and scheduling to effectively drive sales and ensure customer service;
- Partner with owner for all employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Recap monthly store performance, reporting current business trend to cover every aspect of the business, as well as, competitor performance;
- Collaborate with Operations, Human Resources, Loss Prevention, etc. while adhering to and enforcing all company policies and procedures;
- Monitor store expenses and maintain store operating budget while aiming to reduce overall cost. Ensure timely submission of accounts payable invoices and cash disbursement polices;
- Comply with all Loss Prevention quarterly self-audits, monthly cycle counts, incident reporting and monthly inventory reconciliations to ensure annual inventory shrinkage is below company target;
- Oversee the processing of daily incoming and outbound merchandise requests and shipments;
- Provide accurate monthly schedules by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage and timely submission of payroll records for all employees;
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by the TSV;
- Maintain full organization of company assets per the back of house and front of house guidelines provided by TSV;
- Responsible for ensuring an effective staff schedule according to the traffic trends;
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via link